Saturday, December 21, 2013

What kind of scene hairstyle should i get?

best hairstyle big nose
 on What Hairstyle Suits A Large Nose? : Hairstyles | TheHairStyler.com
best hairstyle big nose image



raquel


Ugh i have a hard time at deciding my haircut to hide my big nose. I love the scene hairstyle cause i love how it looks and how it kind of hides my nose. So any ideas for what kind of scene hair i should get and what kind of color, im medium brown.


Answer
http://media.photobucket.com/image/Scene%20bangs/paramore899/thm_phpvccqJs.png

Cute, scene, and totally unique!

What sort of hairstyle would look good on me?




Audrey Cle


I have a oval face, a big nose, full lips, and big eyes. I currently have thin, shoulder length layered blonde hair. I want to make my nose look smaller. What hairstyle would look good on me? Don't say "any hairstyle".


Answer
well I see absolutely nothing wrong with the one you have now. I could barley read your question for not being able to take my eyes of your picture. lol




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of scene hairstyle should i get?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment