Monday, December 16, 2013

What is the best hair color remover?

best hair color remover
 on Best Home Hair Color With Natural Hair Dyes
best hair color remover image



Buttercup


I dyed my hair dark auburn about 2 months ago and I want to dye it blonde now. I need to get a hair color remover that won't make my hair frizzy.
The only place we have where I live is Sally Beauty Supply and walmart, so it's kind of limited.
Thanks.



Answer
hair color remover is one of the worst things you can put in your hair. my best recommendation is to go and get it done professionally. if you really feel the urge to do it yourself, the best opinions are abot Color Oops extra strength hair color remover. then make sure you keep it conditioned really well!!! especially because you want to color it immediately afterwards.
be careful

If I used a hair color remover on my brown hair that used to be bleached, would my color go back to blonde?

Q. I used to have bleached blonde hair, but then I dyed it brown, and I hate it. If I used Color Oops or some other type of hair color remover, would it just take out the brown and go back to blonde? Or would it go all the way back to my natural color?


Answer
Bleaching it removed all original color from the hair. By using a hair color remover it would take your hair back to blonde, or very close to it depending on how well the color remover worked.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best hair color remover?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment