Friday, December 20, 2013

How Blonde can I go with my hair?

best hair color yellow undertones
 on HairFixx: November 2010
best hair color yellow undertones image



strawberry


I'm planning on going Blonde in a few weeks. Only Problem is, I'm not sure how blonde I can go. I have rather pale skin, with yellow undertones, that does not tan easily. My hair is REALLY thick and my hair color right now is a red/brown with blonde highlights. My natural color is a very dark blonde, almost brown. During the summer it is impossible for me to keep a vibrent red because it fades very quickly. So does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!


Answer
be careful as very blonde hair can be very ageing. If you're young that's fine, but if you're a bit older you could end up looking like trailer trash mutton dressed as lamb.

What the best hair color for yellow undertones?

Q. Is it better to go cool or warmer if you have a really yellow undertone. Im trying to find a color that will cancel out the yellowness of my skin because i hate it I always look like im sick or something.


Answer
I have a really "olive" skin tone, I always try to go with dark ash brown.. make sure it's ash though, the golden colors always make my hair get this reddish tint and makes me look sick.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How Blonde can I go with my hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment