Tuesday, December 17, 2013

What is your favorite brand of hair color?

best hair color gray coverage
 on Gray hair can look beautiful if done right | My Hair Style
best hair color gray coverage image



Lisa b


I usually use Clairol (permanent) hair color and I wanted to know if other people like other brands better. I'm brunette (ash brown) and intend to stay that way. I just like to cover the grays that are popping up.


Answer
Those cheap box dyes from grocery stores are terrible for your hair. You don't have to be a licensed beautician to get a tube of color, developer, and a brush/mixing bowl from a beauty supply store. I'd call them in your area before going to double check the ones in your area.

Advantages: more cost effective, better coverage, less harmful on your hair, not as toxic. There are more organic options available as well, but they don't tend to cover grey as well.

How do I hightlightmy darkbrown hair to to cover my grey but not with blonde?




samantha70


My natural hair color is more of a aubrun and I hate blonde hightlights that looks terrible on me and I am greying in all around the front of my face. I touch up at least every 4 weeks but could touch up every 2 wks. I am a professional cosmetologist and use professional products. Buts seems the grey last far longer then my color. I use Chi color products. Any suggestions?


Answer
use matrix socolor. provides great coverage. and lasts longer than the chi.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is your favorite brand of hair color?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment