Monday, December 16, 2013

What is the best at home hair color product to lighten dark hair?

best hair color to lighten dark hair
 on Hair Style One � dark red hair color ideas
best hair color to lighten dark hair image



lovebug42


I have very dark brown hair and want to lighten it slightly....just a shade or two. What at home products have the best results?


Answer
I love loreal feria the best

How can I lighten my hair colour using home remedies?




Mighty Poo


I got really really really dark brown hair

Is there any home remedies I can use to lighten my hair colour?

Eg, Use lemon juice and sunlight?



Answer
I've written an article about how to lighten hair naturally. It's listed below. In a nutshell, Lemon Juice, Chamomile, or Rhubarb are all great for light brown hair. If your hair is darker brown, you will need to use rosemary or lavender instead. Replace the tips in the article for Chamomile with Rosemary or lavender herbs. Of course, if you want to do something more dramatic at home hydrogen peroxide and a hair dryer will work, just be careful to distribute it lightly with a spray bottle. It isn't natural, but it works quickly.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best at home hair color product to lighten dark hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment