Saturday, December 21, 2013

Is there a channel on TV that is all about hair?

best hair color nashville
 on Nashville1 Falls Most Fashionable New TV Shows
best hair color nashville image



keke


Is there a channel on TV that is all about hair, hairstyles, hair color, hair cuts, what is in? Basically all about hair? I never seen such thing in TV, or a makeup channel...I mean they have exercise TV, and food TV and everything else, Does anyone know anything about this and if so what channel is it. I am in Nashville, TN if that help at all?


Answer
bravo has a tv show called shear genius...it's all about hair. it's like project runway..but they "design" hair. lol.

I am a natural redhead. Looking for advice on dying back to natural?




Ruby Red


I am a natural redhead. My natural color is a lot like Connie Britton on Nashville. But with age comes white hair. Does anyone out there know which hair dye would be the right one for me, to get my hair color back to my natural color. I have tried a few out there, Auburn is way too dark, and usually has a pink or burgandy tone to it. Which I hate. Please help me.


Answer
Hi :)

If your hair is the same colour as Connie Britton, Then you are Strawberry Blonde :) So if your picking a colour to dye it as close as you can to yours, then go for a Strawberry Blonde coloured dye :D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there a channel on TV that is all about hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment