Thursday, October 17, 2013

What is a good drugstore hair color product for black hair?

best hair color drugstore
 on What's the best drugstore brand for hair dye? - Yahoo! Answers
best hair color drugstore image



Krissy


I have wavy black hair (dark brown in the sun) and need a drugstore hair coloring product (Loreal, Clairol, Revlon, etc.) to make my hair a dark brown.

I would like to to be demi-permanent, lasting for about 30 shampoos, but I've heard that only permanent dyes with ammonia can make your hair lighter.

Does anyone know a good product that doesn't make your hair texture bad? Some good benefits would be extra moisture, shine, etc.



Answer
I really like the loreal hydrience :) IT makes hair supersoft and shiny and has good color. It also isn't permanent and last about 30 shampoos. They have the color you want too!

What would you recommend best for home hair coloring from a drugstore?




Misz. Trac


I am seeking "Dark Chocolate Brown", what would you recommend me to use that is best for home coloring that you would get from a drugstore. I like defading hair color.
I have medium brown hair, and i am seeking to dye it "dark chocolate brown". what would you recommend is the best hair dye from a drugstore. I like defading hair color.



Answer
I like the Garnier brand. it had avacado oil in it and leaves the hair feeling soft and healthy. they have many colors ranging from blond to black.

next is Loreal.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good drugstore hair color product for black hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment