Sunday, October 13, 2013

how can i make myself look refreshed but glamourous?

best hair color for 40 year old
 on haircuts for 40 year old women haircuts for curly hair
best hair color for 40 year old image



moody moo


I always look tired my skin is quite pale and I am blonde (was naturally blonde in my younger days but now a mousey blonde so i dye it blonde , I get up at 5.30am and work all day until 6pm and run a busy family house so I am tired in reality.I eat healthly everyday ensuring i get a good mix of food types. I like to wear makeup but never seem able to get it to stay on and if it does it can look like I have just slapped a little on . I want to look sophisticated not like a washed out 40 year old, has anyone got any tips for me please regarding makeup or hairstyles / colour. Thanks.


Answer
Cucumber slices on the eyes every night are a good quick way to lose the tired look in them.

Rosewater and citrus misting spray (Google up the recipe) is very good for rejuvenating skin in a hurry. Makeup wise get yourself a primer or buy makeup with a clay base.

Hairstyle wise caramel and golden brown are in fashion at the moment and sleek top with curls/tresses bottom is how long hair is being worn. Short hair is going more angles and textures.

What is the best way to bleach dark, colored hair?




Bunnie


Okay, so here is my predicament: My natural hair color is a medium brown. But, I've been coloring it black for over a year now. But now I'm wanting to experiment with other colors. I take care of my hair with good shampoos and argon oil. Whenever I use conditioners, it makes my hair greasy. So, I'm wanting to bleach my hair and strip it of the black color. What would be the best way to do this without ruining my hair?


Answer
Go to Sallys Beauty and get 'Color Zap', as well as bleach powder and peroxide. The first will take out all of the old hair dye on your hair. Leave that in for an hour. Wash it out, let your hair dry. What I used to bleach my almost black hair is explained in the website I will provide for you. I used Peroxide 40, and left it in for 45 minutes. This made my hair very blonde. I waited a day to dye it, and now I have purple hair :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how can i make myself look refreshed but glamourous?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment