Saturday, October 19, 2013

Is there a way to permanently change my hair color?

best hair color wash
 on ... cut by Corner Hair Salons experienced and friendly hair experts
best hair color wash image



CHARM


My hair is brown, and got lighter because I put lots of gel in it during summer when I went into the sun. My hair got a little lighter. I want to make my hair really dark black, but I hear that all hair coloring washes out eventually. How do I make my hair permanently change color to dark black?


Answer
I would suggest to go to the salon or hair place and just getting it died dark brown or black... theres nothing naturally that you could do to make it darker... the most natural thing you could do is just get natural hair dye and get it done...

How to get out semi permanent hair color?




Steph


I'm 14 and today I dyed my light blonde hair using Schwarzkopf live color xxl in shocking pink.
My fringe and front sections of my hair have gone a horrific bright fuschia color that looks as awful on me.
I feel like crying because I hate it so much :( it's a lot darker than expected, but only on the top.
How can I wash out some of the semi permanent hair color? (28 washes)
Best answer gets 10 points



Answer
I had the same problem before, i know it sucks... Try using a clarifying shampoo (like head and shoulders) and just wash your hair as much as possible and as soon as possible, like today. If worst comes to worst, you can try dying it a color close to your natural hair color again after a couple of days.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there a way to permanently change my hair color?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment