Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Going from an ash/dark blonde to light brown and need help?

find best hair color quiz
 on Snappy and Sexy Holiday Hairstyles
find best hair color quiz image



Sara


Ok so at the moment I have no pictures but I'll describe it as best I can: My hair right now it dark blonde, a little bit lighter on the ends. I want to go light brown because I'm tired of being in between:) So I need exact colors, brands, quizzes, or tips. Really anything even personal experience!!


Answer
If its your first time coloring your (actually, every time is best) you should go get it done at a salon. Cuz if you're unhappy, for example the tips came out lighter than the rest of the hair, you most likely can go back to fix it for free. You can choose the color you want and they will do the mixing to "target" that color, and that means coloring your tips so its even with the rest of the hair. The problem with box coloring is if you have no experience with it, it most likely will go wrong in one way or another. Especially since your hair is multitoned. And also, blondes usually have fine, fragile hair so you don't want to do any permanent damage that professionals always avoid. It may be more pricey but it will be worth it in the long run. Also, make sure before or right after the hair color visit, you buy shampoo and/or conditioner for color treated hair.

What is your hair color based on this quiz?




Brianna


http://www.quibblo.com/quiz/hcXyW7h/What-is-your-hair-color-based-on-personality?retake=1

I got redhead. I don't want your real hair color I want to know from the quiz what you got



Answer
LOL I got green/blue/purple




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Going from an ash/dark blonde to light brown and need help?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment