Thursday, October 17, 2013

Is it appropriate for two different hair colors in the work place?

best hair color ideas
 on brown hair color brown hair is one of the most common colors because ...
best hair color ideas image



Rein


As a teenager, I enjoy the random colors of purple, green, and red in my hair. I was thinking about dying my top hair red, and my bottom black.

Is this appropriate for a part-time job? Should I wait until I've been working for a month or should I just get it done beforehand?

Is this hair color idea appropriate for the Californian work place?



Answer
NO

What hair color is best for pale skin and green/golden eyes?




Katie


My hair right now is a dirty blonde.(This is my natural color) I have bright green/golden eyes. Im thinking about dying my hair before school this fall. Any hair color ideas? Thanks! (:


Answer
Auburn or dark brown.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it appropriate for two different hair colors in the work place?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment