Tuesday, October 15, 2013

What are different ways to style or do hair?

fashion hair style photo
 on Men's Hairstyles: 2013 - AskMen
fashion hair style photo image



hersheykis


And im not meaning hair cuts but how to style hair.
I love doing my hair in different ways like pin straight one day, then curled the next, then in a messy bun, then in a braid, or etc.

What are some ways I can do it and please add pictures if possible
Thank You.



Answer
Look at my profile, that's done this week, in less than 3mins. using one large hair claw clip or a couple smaller ones. My hair is down to my knees. It can go for medium length also, any texture hair. I can create 7 in a week. Get inspired from PROM or hairstyle magazines, fashion magazines, TV award shows like Dancing with the Stars, create one of your own. Use butterfly clips or claw clips. Another is braided with yellow and black beads lariat necklace. Make it elegant (like mine), funky, messy, or wild. So many options. When people get bored with their hair, they dye it, straighten it, then they damage their hair, instead of experimenting with styles.

Another one is make a braided headband, using hair pins to secure them around your head. I did that for the Betsy Ross style, for the 4th of July, took 10 mins.

I know you can do it! I've posted 10 different photos of my hair in 3 months.

You can buy a variety of comb-in hair extensions at Claire's they're more fun and easy to do $5 than dyeing and change them anytime!

Source(s):
I know hair. I have over 4 decades of hair know-how. I have silky, shiny, soft, smooth very healthy hair down to my knees. Previously damaged by perming & dyeing in the 80's & 90's. I've known people in their 30's whose hair stopped growing from ironing their hair in the 70's.

What are some hair styles you can do without using a straighter, curling iron, etc.?







I am trying to grow my hair, but i need to stop using my straighter and curling iron. I have wavyish hair. Does anyone know any cute hairstyles i can try?


Answer
Shampoo. Condition. Towel dry, scrunch with gel like Samy, blow-dry using a diffuser briefly, tousle the hair, finger comb, shake your head & you're good to go. If you don't have a diffuser, use a blow heat dryer on low for 5 mins.
When you wake up, instead of shampooing again, keep a bottled water filled with water/conditioner and spray on your hair. Scrunch, finger comb and you're good to go!

One method to make it look fuller, add body, tame the curls, bouncier, thicker, SEXIER, softer & shinier hair is to set your hair with plastic curlers (not Velcro) after you towel dry, you'll end up with uniform balance of curls. Blow dry briefly while curling them in curlers. Take them out, and finger comb to style. Used by the best hair color models, and the fashion industry, like Victoria Secret Fashion Show Dec. 2009, America's Next Top Models, EXPRESS, Dancing with the Stars, even used on Oprah's hair . . . . and continued to be used today where salons care about pampering your hair. When you see hair on TV a hair color commercial, they're not done by curling or straightening tools. Hair that shines like that and feels like hair, not hay, has to be done by the best hair tools available w/out damaging to the hair. When you take the curlers out, finger comb to style or lightly brush. Tousle the hair up. or shake your hair. You can use large, medium or small curlers, that depends on the length of your hair.

The hair industry is a billion dollar business, their aim is to make tons of profits, and they do not give money back guarantee for damaged hair or hair loss. Shampoo is meant to clean (Google it), and if they do other things like GROW or VOLUME, or SMOOTHER, they're lying. It's all about marketing to attract more buyers.

Google women with wavy hair - naturally and get inspired by them.

Look at my profile, that's done this week, in less than 2mins. how I did? It's a mystery! I just create as I go. My hair is down to my knees. It can go for medium length also, any texture hair. I can create 7 in a week, using 2-4 claw clips or hair sticks, takes 2-10 mins... Get inspired from PROM or hairstyle magazines, fashion magazines, TV award shows like Dancing with the Stars, create one of your own. Use butterfly clips or claw clips. Another is braided with yellow and black beads lariat necklace. Make it elegant (like mine), funky, messy, or wild. So many options. When people get bored with their hair, they dye it, straighten it, then they damage their hair, instead of experimenting with styles.

I know you can do it! I've posted 25 different photos of my hair in 9 months.

Source(s):
I know hair. I have over 4 decades of hair know-how. I have silky, shiny, soft, smooth very healthy hair down to my knees. Previously damaged by perming & dyeing in the 90's. I've known people in their 30's whose hair stopped growing from ironing their hair in the 70's.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are different ways to style or do hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment