Wednesday, October 16, 2013

what is the best hairstyle hairstyle for me?

best hairstyle for your face
 on The Best New Haircuts For Your Face Shape
best hairstyle for your face image



adronia


k so i need a serious opinion for a hairstyle. my face is roundish square, my hair is a little longer than my shoulders, and im blonde, green eyes and light colored eyebrows.


Answer
a middle parting tends to make the face look quite square and blunt, so a side parting with flatter you more. definitely keep your hair long but you could try to create gentle waves in it by braiding it at night . if your face is more on the round side you could totally pull off more blunt bangs, but if your face is more square try round feathered bangs with long ends at the edges. i hope this helps!

What hairstyle would suit a heart-shaped face?




pearl girl


Right now my hair is long and I have front bangs. I need a change of hairstyle. My face is heart-shaped, I have light blonde hair, pale skin and I'm tall. What hairstyle would look best?


Answer
layer for more volume around yourcheek/ jaw area.here is the secret....draw a heart on a piece of paper and a circle around it..whenever the big spaces are..that where your need volume and focus in your haircut..get it?kind ahard to explain.but it will work for any shape..try it liek sqaure oval ect..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is the best hairstyle hairstyle for me?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment