Thursday, October 17, 2013

How do I change my hairstyle in World of Warcraft?

best hairstyle in the world
 on Emo Hairstyles 2013 are the popular styles in 2013 | World's Best ...
best hairstyle in the world image



Preston


I want to change my hairstyle in WOW but I dont know where to go.


Answer
Just talk to any guard in any of the cities and ask for the barber and they'll lead you to one.

How do you change your hairstyles on Animal Crossing wild world for ds?




Ann


How do i change the hairstyle and color?


Answer
When you get Nookingtons you'll also get Shampoodle and be able to change hair style/color there. You don't get to pick your style/color, you answer questions that pick them for you.

To get Nookingtons, besides spending tons of bells at Nook's, you'll also have to have someone else visit your town and come buy something from him. In City Folk, that doesn't have to happen, just Wild World.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I change my hairstyle in World of Warcraft?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment