Thursday, October 17, 2013

Does chlorine affect dyed hair if you just get in the pool for about 10 minutes?

best 10 minute hair color
 on Top 10 Curly Celebrity Hairstyles - Daily Makeover
best 10 minute hair color image



polly


I just dyed my hair 2 days ago. I forgot that chlorine could affect hair dye. I was only in the pool for about 10 minutes then went straight home and washed my hair out. Is my hair color going to be affected?

Thank you!



Answer
It depends on the colour. If you dyed it like.. really jet black, no. Blonde (or lighter).. not AS much fades but it still does. Red is the hardest colour for me because it fades so quickly! D:< I'd recommend a colour stay shampoo/conditioner. :]
hope this helps!

Is it normal for dark brown hair color to look purple during the dyeing process?




Cassy wass


I'm coloring my highlighted blonde hair to "natural dark brown" color with clairols nice n easy permanent hair color but it looks purple on my skin! Is this normal? I sure hope when I wash it out in about 10 minutes i do not have purple hair!!


Answer
Yes, dont worry =) My mom used to dye her hair when i was a little and i always asked why is it bluish purple, but then black (or brown). It always ended up just great ;) Dont worry




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does chlorine affect dyed hair if you just get in the pool for about 10 minutes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment