Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Why do people feel like they have to hide their gray hair?

best hair color to hide gray hair
 on ... best solution to hide gray hair while opting for a hair color product
best hair color to hide gray hair image



B


If a woman wants to dye her hair to cover the grays, I see absolutely nothing wrong with it, but I don't think they should feel as if they have to. On the other hand, I don't like for men to dye their hair at all. Have you seen the "Just For Men" commercials where the man with gray hair couldn't get a woman, and after he colored it, women were all over him. I think it's ridiculous. If a person can't accept the real you, you don't need that person in your life.


Answer
i agree, it is not neccessary 4 any one to cover up gray hair, gray hair is a symbol of wisdom. It is not that bad looking.

How can i cover or get rid of gray hair?




jess


I'm only 23 years old, and have about 8 gray hair, it runs in my moms family. If my hair is down, and parted right down the middle you can definitely see it, so I have to have it up halfway what can I do to get rid of this?


Answer
Color it. You just might become a slave to your hair...just as I have become. I am 38 and I have a lot of gray hair right at the top of my head. I went to a salon to get it colored, cost about $65 only to have my gray hair pop up again in less than a week. So now I color my own hair at home. First I color my hair all over, then when the gray hair pop up I use Clairol Root touch up. I also use gray root touch up from Avon. (It's like mascara that you brush on your hair.) I also have to part my hair a certain way to hide them. It's a continuous cycle. I wouldn't pull the gray hair out though it's not recommended. I think the next hair that grows from there comes out frizzy.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why do people feel like they have to hide their gray hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment