Sunday, November 3, 2013

2012 trendy hairstyles's?..........?

trendy hairstyle for men 2012
 on Highlights 2011 : Mens Haircuts Trends in 2012 Men's Trends Haircut ...
trendy hairstyle for men 2012 image



Josue


i wanted to know if anyone knows of some good 2012 small or medium size trendy hairstyles for men ? im tired of the old ones and cant decide on a new one? which one would you choose?


Answer
http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&cp=10&gs_id=12&xhr=t&q=ugly+haircuts&safe=off&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1339&bih=637&wrapid=tljp1343711247649018&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=EWgXUM3_JMrhqgHAs4HABQ

any of these would be a hit

What do i do to my hair now?




reyna


My hair is wavy/curly... I just took a shower and I washed my hair... Im letting my hair air dry. I can't pit certain hair products in my hair such as gel... If I do my skin cracks... Im allergic to certain products. I want my hair to look good... Normally I straighten my hair out... But now I wanna try to use my natural hair more often... So what do I do now?


Answer
There is no such thing as 'natural products', unless they're 90% water. In the beauty industry, there is no industry-agreed meaning for terms like 'organic' or 'natural'. Unlike the food industry, these terms are not regulated for cosmetics which means companies can use these terms pretty freely.
Also, products like shampoo, conditioner and body wash are mostly made of water so therefore are mostly natural (because water is natural, right?). So if a shampoo is 90% water, then a company can simply claim "90% organic or natural" and be telling the truth. Certainly, this isn't in the spirit of what people believe organic to mean, but it is within the law.

Don't believe the hype: "For skin care products, 'organic is not enough,. Some organic products are fabulous, and some are not." ~ Dr. Lisa Chipps , M.D. specializes in removing skin cancer & repairing the resultant wound (laser therapy whiz) in Rodeo Drive.
"Organic skin care products are trendy, but that does not mean nonorganic ones are dangerous," Wendy E. Roberts, M.D. past president of the Women's Dermatologic Society.
~ Glamour May 2012

Sources:
Google: What Does Organic Mean for Beauty Products?

For more on straightening hair, read what others have said about their hair, their OWN WORDS not mine: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AiBDurvlc7PAYDgmOYDmcFLty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20130108095915AAGaIrI
Katy Perry's Bad Hair Day Is Over As GHD Lawsuit Comes To An End! 7-7-13.

THAT'S GOOD though, that you want to LET YOUR HAIR MORE NATURAL. Another way to find the secret to beautiful hair? Find someone with beautiful healthy curls or silky, shiny (not greasy) straight hair and ask him or her to share secrets, preferably someone who is 40-60 years older than YOU. I have 5 decades, so you're getting the answers you need, right here! I won't charge you a penny!
Better yet, watch Pretty Woman - Julia Roberts's hair in that movie! Demi Moore's or Jennifer Gray (Dirty Dancing) hair in their older movies showed their curly sexy hair styles. In the 90's, they didn't have many hair products or heating tools and they also styled their hair many ways!
Very good example with very long & very tightly curls: watch Derek Hough dances with Brilynn Rakes, 17. Brilynn was chosen to dance on âDWTSâ when producers saw incredible videos of the blind girlâs skills. Her hair was styled many ways w/out the use of heat!

Heat tampers the hair! Your hair has static electricity so when you're hair TOUCHES heat, it tampers the growth, making the hair grow ABNORMAL or none. It gets frizzy, when you leave the house, it causes split ends. It will only get shorter after you cut it, but it doesn't grow as fast. If you want curly hair, (or straight hair to tame your curly hair) look @ videos or hairstyles of women in the late 40's or 50's, and see how healthy & silky their curly hair was. Have you seen Miracle on 34th Street or Downton Abbey? Their hair wasn't styled by professional hairstylists. They were styled by maids. No hair oil, no serum, no hair sprays, and no gels with just the use of shampoo & conditioner. Many countries didn't even have bottled shampoo & conditioner, example in my country, all we've ever used was a bar of soap for our bodies, hair & laundry. I did that for 13 years, even though my hair was permed, but there was no frizzy, no blowdrying and my hair was the same as today: silky, shiny, soft, smooth it IS HOW they are styled when they're wet, and no hair dryer (for 13 years I lived in Asia). Many women then had long hair, curly hair and they wore hats, and pin-curled or plastic curlers curled HAIRSTYLES. The men too, have very shiny hair like the women, although the men used pomade . .




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: 2012 trendy hairstyles's?..........?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment