Wednesday, November 6, 2013

What is you hair color based on this quiz?

best hair color quizzes
 on Hair Colors for your Skin Tone? . . . Readers Ask These Questions
best hair color quizzes image



Brianna


http://www.quibblo.com/quiz/hcXyW7h/What-is-your-hair-color-based-on-personality?retake=1


I got redhead. I don't want your real hair color I want to know from the quiz what you got
It can't be strawberry blonde as that isn't a possible result
It can't be strawberry blonde as that isn't a possible result



Answer
Black

what is the best kind of shampoo and conditioner for my hair?




Delaney


I have colored hair I am leting my hair grow out so i think that the color treatment is starting to go out. But I need shampoo and conditioner that deep conditions my hair and puts back the nutrients it needs.


is there any website that i can go to that gives me results to tell me what i need to use?



Answer
Try pantene pro-v: ice shine. I sooo love it. it does not say that it helps with colored hair, but i have colored hair and it didnt do anything to it. Or try other products from Pantene

Try this web site you will take a quiz to see what hair products you need:
http://www.pantene.com/jsp/diagnostic/index.jsp?locale=en_US




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is you hair color based on this quiz?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment