Sunday, November 3, 2013

What are some cute hair styles for short hair to your shoulders?

fashion hair style games for girls
 on Sagittarius Tattoo Designs For Girls | Fashion Style & Beauty
fashion hair style games for girls image
Q. So I used to have long hair and then some Biatch cut too much off and now the length is at my shoulders and its in layers so I cant even do a simple braid! I hate leaving it down because it looks super ugly and the only style Ive been wearing it as is in a messy bun. My hair is thick so if If I try a hair style its very hard to keep up and bobby pins dont even work?! If I curl my hair I look like sherly Temple .-. What do I do?


Answer
My hair is down to my knees & it's thick. This is one of my 100 hairstyles I do for my hair. Bobby pins ARE not the only hair accessories found @ Rite-Aid, Walgreens, etc. They have new ones you can use. My other favorite is claw clips or butterfly clip. Try to be creative. My hairstyles takes 2-10 mins.


HOW TO STYLE MEDIUM HAIR:
Do a classic side part and keep hair down all day.
Pull back big curls to show off your pretty face, by using headbands.
Flip up the ends, a la Mary Tyler Moore.
Make your undo as unique as your color.
Tease that crown. Smooth, headband, done.
Go for long layers and a natural-looking shade of brown, the girl next doo 'do!
Try an overside Material Girl-inspired bow.
Pony up. Can't go wrong with this simple style.
Give ruby red hair a sophisticated twist front, make a bun on the back.
Tuck two cornrows into a neat little bun.
Tie on a ribbon. Blair Waldorf would approve!
Creat a cutesy side-swept fishtail braid.
Bring on the Technicolor to update a retro look.
Try DIY hair accessories - no rules apply!
Weave ribbon into a braided headband.
Wear a chill beanie and let your hair be.
Mix leave-in conditioner and alcohol-free gel to style springy, crunch-free curls. Wear a fedora hat.
Do you like the movie the Hunger Games? I haven't seen it, but I saw it briefly during their trailer. My hairstyle (for weeks) came from the movie, and have seen them last week during Dancing with the Stars. Dayana Mendoza the Miss Universe, recently on the Apprentice had that same hairstyle, & recently Florence Welch wore her hair during the Met Gala. Google her. Took about 10 mins. to do, use bobby pins to secure the braids to your head. Magazines called that the Goddess look or the Halo crown. I've seen it in The Savages. Kelly Osborne wore it during Fashion Police 10-8-12.

THINK BIG: The new blowout is all about big, bouncy volume. Start blow-drying hair with a large barrel brush, set in loose pin curls for 10 minutes, then shake out until ends are wavy.
Grunge rock and roll meets retro punk - example Kristen Stewart @ the MTV Award. Sexy, textured and undone hair.
Soft updos and silk scarves at Dolce & Gabbana. The summery hair at Dolce was anchored by beautiful printed scarves that hairstylist Guido Paulo wrapped around textured, pulled-apart updos. He started by rough-drying the models' hair with mousse before pinning it into an updo that was "not really a twist, not really a knot, just exactly how a Sicilian woman would pin her hair up," he said. To keep the headband from looking severe, Paulo left a few centimeters of the hairline exposed, covered the very tops of the ears with the scarf, and tied it on the side.

Free online hairdressing games for girls in english?

Q. I really want to play an online game where you get to cut and style peoples hair. I have found a few but they were in like chinese. I don't mind cartoon ones, but I would RATHER realistic ones.. Links please!


Answer
I know!!
I've been trying to find one too, and since I'm dying to find one, my little sister notified me that there's one of Barbie.com :D
Um, if you want the link, it's right below! =D

http://barbie.everythinggirl.com/activities/fashion/hair/

Ehh, I know it's corny, but I'm desperate. O.O;;
Hah. xD
I want realistic ones too, and I'm on a huge hunt to find some. :D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some cute hair styles for short hair to your shoulders?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment