Thursday, November 7, 2013

Need New Fall/Winter 2012/13 Hairstyle?

trendy hair colors winter 2012
 on ... natural blonde hair color is a huge hair color trend in 2009
trendy hair colors winter 2012 image



Girly14xox


I have long curly hair which is always straightened. My hair is brown with blonde highlights(not bleached). I want a new hairstyle, like adding ombre which I don't know which color to add(not funky colors because of school please) !

Can you please link me pictures of what can I do to my hair to shift my style ?

Link : http://www.flickr.com/photos/theresesammut/7893954296/in/photostream

^ That is me with my hair ( It is usually straight) !

Please I need a new hairstyle :)
I can only trim my hair not cut it because of an upcoming wedding which I will be a bridesmaid in !
I WON'T CUT MY HAIR !!!



Answer
Now I hope you are ready for this because I have a lot,
Now I am Partial to the Bob Style so I will Star with that, But not limited to That.

Now these Links have been reported to me that they donât work, well as of 3/11/09 they do, just Copy-paste the links as opposed to Clicking on them.

Try the Bob Styles seen in these Pics.
You can see these Styles at this Yahoo Group
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/bobhairstylesandhaircuts/

Here are some Picâs from that Group
http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee17/slickyboy40/33373.jpg

Another Group for Bob/Pageboy styles is
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/pageboybobsandflips/

This Yahoo group is dedicated to beautiful women with beautiful hair whether it's long, short, curly, straight, updo, down, ponytail, pigtails, braided, greased, wet, brushed, shampooed, in rollers or curlers, under a hat, underwater, modern, retro, blonde ,brunette or redhead.

This is not just another group about hairstyles. It is about beautiful women with beautiful hair..

While there is a sensuous nature to beautiful hair this is not an Adult group despite the classification by Yahoo. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/womanshair/

This Yahoo Group is for womens head hairstyles only, with short being above the ears, but not totally bald.
Short hair can also be slicked down or Buzzed really short - like a Butch, Crew cut, Brush cut or Flattop.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/keepitshort/

Now This Yahoo Group is for Women who like the wet look style
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/greaserwomen/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/oiledhair/

This is a group for presenting the latest, trendiest, up to date and emerging hairstyles for 2012!! Pictures range from scene, emo, casual, updo's.
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/feelgoodlookgoodhairstyles/?v=1&t=search&ch=web&pub=groups&sec=group&slk=21

This Yahoo group For those who Like Silky Long Hair
http://in.groups.yahoo.com/group/silkylonghairlovers/?v=1&t=search&ch=web&pub=groups&sec=group&slk=52

You Might want to try this new Slick Wet Look Athleticism
Neil Moodie's Spring/Summer 2012 Trends Video 1. Slick Wet Look Athleticism
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C396Bzzyy7Q

Shopping list for freshman in high school?




Lola Clis


Shopping list for freshman in high school?

I am starting high on August 24th, 2012 and I super nervous
I was needing some help making a shopping list
I am not made of money so I will not spend more than 40 bucks on one piece of clothing
I do not wear fancy/stylish clothes too often but I like to look nice
I am a country girl so I am often found in jeans boots and a tee
I would like to be a little better dressed this year
I love American Eagle!!
The mall I plan to go to has Aeropostale, Hollister, American Eagle, Finish Line, Sears JCPenny, Body Central, Old Navy, Wet Seal, Victoria Secret, The Shoe Department, New York & Company, Lady Footlocker, Hot Topic, Gap, Express
Thanks for all the help
I am also going to walmart and staples
I would like a list of clothes an supplies
Thank you in advance



Answer
Classroom Supplies
The Classic Pencil(s) #2
Hand Held Pencil Sharpener
A large pink eraser
Pen (red)
Pens (blue/black)
Highlighter
12" Ruler
Pocket Folders
Single-subject Spiral Notebooks
POST-IT notes
POST-IT flags
Loose leaf paper (wide ruled or 3-hole punched if preferred)
Tabbed Dividers
Book Covers/Book Sox
3-Ring Binder
Colored Pencils
Crayons
Paper Clips
Index Cards
Graph paper
Glue Stick
Safety Scissors
School Supply Box
Whiteout
Portable 3-hole punch
Small Stapler
Printer paper

Clothing and Accessories
Umbrella
Gloves
Scarves
Calculator watch
School Uniform
Gym shorts
Breathable athletic shirt
Hair brush or hair comb
Rain Coat
Girls
Tights and Leg Warmers
Flat Shoes
Boots
Winter hat (Bucket Hat)
Jeans (Juicy Couture and Gap are hot brands this season)
Fall Jacket â denim or fleece
Dress â Trendy dresses
Bracelets
Jewelry
Purse
Designer Tops



Travel and Playground
Gym bag
Lunch box/bags
Backpack/Messenger â A bag that is suitable for your child
Gym/running Shoes
Reusable bag
Hygiene product â Deodorant perfume
Lip Balm â Chap Stick
Bandages â Band aids

Books
Dictionary
Thesaurus atlas Encyclopedia almanac
Calendar
Weekly planner
Textbooks
Time management book
Various books for $.99
Magazine subscription â Teen or favorite topic/hobby
Translation books â Spanish to English (Substitute your Childs language)
Bookmark
Flashcards or other learning aids

Electronics(SOME ARE ONLY FOR HOME USE)
USB Flash Drives (minimum size: 256MB)
Calculator â Review math course requirements before purchasing
Headphones
MP3 Player â Many inexpensive alternatives
All in One Printer â Scan, copy and print
Digital Voice Recorder â Simple and could be combined with many MP3 players
Alarm Clock
Digital Camera
Portable or car charger for electronics
music â CDâs or iTunes Gift Card

Everything Else
Facial Tissue
Surface wipes
Closable baggies
Bicycle
Nail clipper
Lock â Combination or pad lock
Trapper Keeper
Locker stand
Poster board
New glasses â eye exam recommended
Hand Lotion
Clear tape
Batteries
Cough drops
Reusable water bottle
To go Snacks: Bars, Gum




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Need New Fall/Winter 2012/13 Hairstyle?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment