Thursday, November 7, 2013

what hair color would make tan skin look paler?

best hair color yellow skin
 on What are The Best Hair Colors for Olive Skin? Hair Styles Hair Styles ...
best hair color yellow skin image



HumbleBee


I have naturally tan-yellow skin, but I want to look pale. What hair color would help the most in making my tan-yellow skin look pale?
and wouldn't black or dark brown hair make my skin look tanner or yellower?



Answer
Probably black or a really dark brown:)

What is the best dip dye color for a brunette girl?




Tisa tamim


I am a 16 years old girl (gonna be 17 soon yay) I wanna dip dye my dark brown virgin (never been dyed) hair, my eyes are dark brown and im an indonesian which have a yellow skin what's the best hair color for me? Blue? Pink? Oh and my hair is so long its almost reaches my hips thaaaanks :*


Answer
Pink would look perfect on you - go ahead and enjoy, you only live once, and are young for only such a very short time.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what hair color would make tan skin look paler?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment