Thursday, November 21, 2013

Where is a really excellent hair salon in Naperville, IL?

best hair color naperville il
 on MAGIC NAILS & SPA in O FALLON, IL - Manicuring - Business Profile
best hair color naperville il image
Q. I'm thinking about going from brunette to blonde and I'm going to need a really good stylist who understands and is good at their job and willing to be there for all the stages of switching colors. Any suggestions would be great!! Please!!!


Answer
Elegante Salons & Day Spas

I live in Naperville, IL and am looking for a great place that's not too expensive for a good haircut.?




bottlebot


I have a pic of what I want and am looking for a place w/experienced people that can tell me if the cut will work for me and pull it off if so and will be less than $50 for the cut.


Answer
:) I'm from Plainfield.

And honestly, Naperville is fairly expansive, so I'm sorry if this isn't near your side.
Anyway, on Route 59, kinda on the Plainfield/Naperville edge is a place called Colorific. They specialize in hair coloring (as the name implies) but I've found that they give better cuts than most other salons.
I think that's because since they focus so much on coloring hair, their employees are required to get more training (not just related to coloring, but cutting as well) and have more experience. They do a good job, and it's not expensive :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where is a really excellent hair salon in Naperville, IL?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment