Wednesday, November 20, 2013

How to bring out natural hair color?

best hair color ulta
 on Hair Protein Treatment Leads to Healthy Hair - Hairstyle Blog
best hair color ulta image
Q. Well my hair is naturally a dark brunette but I have to flatiron my hair almost everyday(i don't want anyone telling me i shouldn't cause I already know) and my hair turned kinda dull and looks more black now. I want natural ways to bring out my true hair color. I heard coffee and lemon juice works, is that true. I want my hair to have a sun kissed look to it.
Is there any hair products and shampoos out there that can do it too?


Answer
lemon juice is very drying and turns brunettes to brassy red
there is a john frieda shampoo and other products that really bring out naturally looking highlights and shine, on sale sometimes at ulta.com

How much will stripping hair color damage my hair?




Keely


i've dyed my hair black for a while now and i'm getting really tired of it. my natural hair color is ash blonde and it looks stupid letting it grow out. i'm really OCD about my hair being soft and healthy so, i was wondering how much it would damage my hair?
any of ways of lightening hair?



Answer
Lightening will damage no matter what. No way around it. All I can suggest for u is to get pureology conditioner color care that u can buy at ulta. Its quite pricey but insanely worth it because it has ingredients to restore hairs natural health. I use the hydrating kind because I straighten my crazy curly hair daily and my hair looks so healthy and is starting to grow again.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to bring out natural hair color?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment