Friday, November 22, 2013

Can someone please help me pick a new hair color and style?

best hair color highlights
 on Highlights - NaturallyCurly.com
best hair color highlights image



kristen


I currently have dark brown hair that reaches just above my shoulders. My hair cut is an outgrown a-line. The color of my skin is beige. Does anyone have any ideas for a NEW hair color (highlights, peek-a-boos, etc.) and hair cut? I've gotten blonde peek-a-boos before. Thank You!


Answer
I love this site. It is so much fun even at my age. You upload your picture on one side and on the other side you can pick out movie stars and their hair and transfer your face to their hair color and hair do. It's great to see what you would look like as a blond, brunette or redhead. http://hairmixer.com/?gclid=CPOM-rbdwpwCFQ62sgodBTqAnQ

Have fun, hope you enjoy!

What color highlights look good on short black hair?

Q. I am a 14 year old guy medium-black skin with short black hair. What color highlights would look good on me. Will highlights even look good on me?
Look at my avatar. that is what my skin color and hair is.
Also my hiar is very very very rough and dry.


Answer
Nooo! Don't get highlights! Guys, in my opinion, look strange with highlights. And naturally black hair is amazing!!

If you really insist on getting highlights, don't do anything too light. And don't do that sticking-the-tips-of-your-hair-in-a-tub-of-bleach thing, because that'd look trashy.

But black hair is great. =)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can someone please help me pick a new hair color and style?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment