Wednesday, November 20, 2013

How to get your naturally color hair back?

best hair color brunette
 on ... brown hair color 2013 best color for hair hair colours for long hair
best hair color brunette image



Alexa Jade


My natural hair color is brunette. and ive dyed it black so many times. Its black now still. What kind of treatments/products/tips will help? Thanks!


Answer
Either let it grow out naturally, or you're going to have to have it professionally done....black won't come out on it's own, it has to be stripped. If you can't afford to have it done by a salon, try a hair school, they are much cheaper, and all the work is supervised by licensed teachers....good luck hon...

What chemicals should be used on what color hair for best results?




Sabrina


Ok so I am doing a science fair project. My project is to test 3 different types of chemicals on 3 different colors of hair. The hair colors are: Brunette, Black, and Red. The chemicals I will be using are: Bleach, Peroxide, and a mixture of Lemon juice and salt. What would you recommend for each color of hair? Any other suggestions go ahead and add them on! Thank you!


Answer
I am a stylist...I think that Bleach on black hair, Peroxide on Brunette and Lemom Juice and salt on Red. I think that they might have some sort of effect on the change of the hair colour or some sort of slight reaction. Goodluck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to get your naturally color hair back?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment