Thursday, November 21, 2013

What hair color would go with someone who has yellow undertones?

best hair color yellow undertones
 on Get a Great Olive Complexion like Jessica Alba's
best hair color yellow undertones image
Q. I have a a pale yellow undertone skin tone if that makes any since. School is about to start in a couple of days and i was wondering what hair color would go with it.

http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af41/edgy_is_the_new_green/40918_1441117501142_1029199937_31204260_6556407_n.jpg

you might have to put it in the address bar to see.


Answer
ohh youre like me! pale olive!
ive found that darker chocolate browns suit me and blacks make me look a bit spanish too
i had red for a while and people seemed to like that!
just try it all, its only hair itll grow back!

What hair color would go best with yellow undertones, brown eyes?




lenny


i've light-medium skin with peachy yellow undertones.
my eyes are brown, but a golden brown. they're still dark though.
i've stuck on choosing a hair color for myself, right now it's dyed semi permanently dark brown but after it fades out it'll be a light reddish brown with blond highlights.
i'm really stuck on what hair color to pick!
any help? by the way, i don't want to go any darker :)



Answer
I have similar skin tone and I think the best color for me is light golden brown. Golden tones really compliment our skin tones

Hope this helps !!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What hair color would go with someone who has yellow undertones?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment