Monday, November 18, 2013

does shiny hair make the hair color more vibrant?

best hair color magazine
 on Get Gorgeous Hair - Best Tips and Products for Healthy Hair - Real ...
best hair color magazine image



rs


Also, does v8 veggie juice make hair color more vibrant? A magazine said it worked but I don't know if thats true.


Answer
shine on your hair makes it more light reflective wich give the illusion af a more vibrant colour. to keep you hair vibrant it all depents on hair porosity (how smooth the hair is) dont kno bout v8 tho. although fruit and veg help to keep the hair in good condition x

How can I buy hair extensions with my hair color?




LOVe&PeACe


Sorry I don't have a picture. I'll have one soon.
But I want to buy some hair extensions online cause it might be a little cheaper then the stores. But my hair color is crazy it's like a red,brown,black. It's crazy.
BTW whats a good website that sell good hair extensions for a good price?



Answer
You may try our company's website. www.jaguarluxuryremi.com You can open any Hype Hair Magazine and see our full page ad. Online, we have color charts and plenty of pictures. Finally, we have a buy 1 Get 2 Free Anniversary sale going on now. Hope this helps.

Thanks

Terry Briggs, Chairman
Jaguar Luxury Beauty




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: does shiny hair make the hair color more vibrant?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment