Wednesday, November 20, 2013

How can I dye black hair red?

best hair color kansas city
 on ... City through a snowstorm, we conducted a phone interview. Her cell
best hair color kansas city image



Lena


I currently have had black hair since December of 2012. My natural hair color is a light/medium brown. I re-dye my hair about every month. I don't know if length has anything to do with it, but my hair is down to the bottom of my rib cage. How would I dye it a dark red? And how often would I need to re-dye it? Should I let the black fade first or would it be okay to go ahead and dye it red? I don't plan on doing this anytime soon, but maybe later this year or even next year. Thanks!

http://www.colournation.com/uploads/newbb/newbb_4caa5455d02be.jpg
That's the color I want it.
Yeah...I don't think I'm gonna be killing my hair anytime soon.



Answer
First thing u can do is not listen to people who say "bleach" right off the bat. I really hate that word, bleach is not the only option and is a very amateur answer. U need to pull the old color out before u do anything. Sally's has a product called colorfix, u can use it more than once with little to no damage. Once u get most of that black out u can use a high lift color instead of bleaching then dyeing. High lifts are less damaging than bleach and take u from dark to red in one step. Sally's also has a high lift color called loreal hicolor. Get it in the black box. I've used it and its great. U can get that color with the intense red in loreal hicolor (that's the name of the color on the box). U need a developer to go with this product to make it work. I suggest a volume 30. I only use this product to touch up my roots since I got the desired color the first time. To refresh my color in between root touch ups I use Demi permanent colors. When I touch up my roots I leave the color on my roots for 10 minutes (20 if your roots are stubborn but usually virgin hair takes color easily) i refresh my ends for the last 10 minutes. So that's a total of 20 mins on roots 10 mins on ends. Good luck I think you'll enjoy being a red head :)

Edit: my sister is a hair stylist, and works in one of the top salons in Kansas city. They have done hair fir Nickelodeon choice awards an many fashion mags. Not to be a b word, but this hair colourist up above doesn't know what she's talking about. My sister has well over 100 happy clients and she aquired them all in about a years time. U have to book her in advance and her waiting lust goes months out. My sister approves of how I do my hair even though it cost me about 12$it to do myself vs what a hair salon will charges and most hair stylist don't even know what their doing. If a hair stylist right off the bat pulls out the bleach find a new one because they have a very primitive knowledge of hair and what can be done with it and have not been taught all the new and much less damaging ways of getting the desired results.

Can you CREATE any kind of interesting story using these phrases?




Silva


1) I tell you.....this slogan is BRILLIANT!!
2) Can't say I have.
3) Tell me something I don't know!
4) The road to riches is_______.
5) Ofcourse it's natural!
6) Try me.



Answer
Dodge City, Kansas
Circa 1873

"Kitty's Lament"
Subtitle..... "My Life SO Sucks"

(1)" I tell you.....this slogan is BRILLIANT!!" Festus practically reached around and patted himself on the back. And I did it all by my lonesome, Doc. It just came to me in a dream."
Doc: "All by your lonesome, huh?"
Festus:"Yes siree, bob. Have you ever had an angel speak to you in your sleep?"
Doc just stared at him......(2) "Can't say I have. An angel, you say, hmmm?"
Festus:"That's right. And as a matter of fact, she looked a little like Sunshine."
Doc:"SUNSHINE?!"
Festus:"Yeah. She was a wearin' yellow bloomers and saying 'Hee Haw' and everything!"
Doc:"Well for heavens sakes! What is this brilliant slogan of yours?"
Festus cleared his throat and sat a little straighter:

" On Saturday nights we sin. On Sundays we repent.
So go see Brother Jacob's Salvation Show right out yonder
in that there tent."

Doc shook his head, as if to clear cobwebs ...... "THAT is your slogan?!
Festus puffed out his chest and almost crowed..... "And that Brother Jacob feller paid me $ 1 fer it." He flipped the coin in the air and smiled like a fool. He started to get up.
Doc:"Hey!! Aren't you picking up the tab, now that you're loaded?"
Festus:" Well, Doc. I cain't go around doing things like that....Why, that would be pure folly."
Doc:" Pure folly, eh? Humph! (3) Tell me something I don't know!"
Festus: You jest remember, Doc. (4) The road to riches is a great place to be, but you ain't never gonna get there if you go around buying everybody and his brother a drink."
Doc:"Everybody and his ....... FESTUS! I can never remember you picking up the bill..... EVER!!"
Festus mumbled......." Ya old scutter," as he left the Long Branch.

Kitty came out of the back office and walked over to Doc.
Kitty:"Mind if I join you?"
Doc:"Well hello, Kitty. By all means..... Take a seat." They exchanged plesantries. Kitty noticed that he was staring at her.
Kitty:"What are you looking at, Doc?"
Doc:"Your hair. I've always wanted to know.....Is that color natural?"
Kitty: "Well I NEVER!!!!! (5) Of course it's natural !"

She glanced across the room as U.S.Marshal Matt Dillon entered.
Kitty motioned for him to join their table.
Matt looked at Kitty , then at Doc..... "What's wrong ?"
Doc: "I asked one simple,little question and she took off on me."
Matt:"I know the feeling!" He reached over for Doc's beer and downed it in one long swallow.
Doc rubbed his face....... "Well what's wrong with YOU?"
Matt:"You wouldn't believe me if I told you!"
Doc: (6) "Try me."
Matt:"Sunshine and I had a disaGREEment!! She told me to get lost! I told HER that I would sleep in Dodge tonight and SHE said, 'goody goody!' Something about how she needed a good night's sleep without my snoring!!" He ordered another beer and slumped in his chair.
Kitty's ears perked up. Her former glare was transformed into a coy smile .
She moved her chair closer to his. Slowly, slowly, she put her hand on his shoulder. Everyone was silent.
Matt:"AND YOU KNOW WHAT I TOLD HER??!!!!!" He was so abrupt and loud with his outburst that Doc screamed in fright and Kitty fell off her chair!
Just then Sunshine came into the saloon...... "Matt!! Oh, baby! I can't sleep in an empty bed. I'm sorry I yelled at you!"
Matt jumped up and ran over to her...."Oh, darlin'! I'm sorry I haven't been helping around the farm. I'll try harder. I promise!" They fell into each others arms, kissing passionately.
Doc:"Now ain't that sweet?"
Kitty picked herself up off the floor....... "It's just PEACHY!!"
Her hair had fallen out of the French Twist. It was a shambles.
Doc:"I KNEW it!!!"
Kitty:"You knew WHAT?!" Doc reached over and pointed to her dark roots......."I KNEW you dyed your hair!"
As Kitty pushed his hand away, she watched Matt and Sunshine leave, arm in arm.
Kitty: "Ohhhhhhh......... My life SO sucks."




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I dye black hair red?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment