Tuesday, April 1, 2014

hairstyles?




Blair B


whats a cute easy hairstyle for medium length curly hair
im tired of wearing it in a pony tail

any ideas


and whats the best way to control frizz?



Answer
Check the Curly Hairstyles Magazine website. They also have tips on frizz-control hair products:

http://www.curly-hair-styles-magazine.com/celebrity-curly-hair-style.html

Hairstyles ??????????????????????????????????????

Q. I don't know what to do for a hairstyle... I mean like, all I do for school is leave my hair down or curl it (I have straightened it, but doesn't work cuz my hair is already straight, and i don't have a crimper). I like Mileys Cyrus's hairstyle but don't know how to do it... Do you know how, and do you have any idea's for what I should with my hair... ???
Thanks!


Answer
Well you can scrunch your hair:
1.Take a shower 2. Blowdry hair 3. While your blowdrying it get mousse or gel and scrunch it. If you need more help with scrunching look on youtube(:
Another one is:
Leave your hair down but leave a couple TINY braids. Or what I like doing when I leave it down is curl some random hair but only a couple pieces, and do it naturaly dont put products in it.
More ;
1. Braids
OMG! I love this hairstyle I part my hair in two, then I brush it all and put heat protectant all over my hair(it makes it shine) but its optional. Then,I curl it. It looks realy cute(: & i get compliments.
Or just do a ponytail with a headband,or some cute clips.
Also, two low braids are cute and fastt.& Half up-do. Or you can get Bump-Its and experiment with them.
Just experiment with your hair(: . Try out new products and go to google and look at pictures or look at hairstyles girls at your school do
HOPE IHELPED..!(:




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: hairstyles?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment