Monday, March 31, 2014

Hair coloring---rinse & breakage?




Samaria3


Ok, so I'm getting my hair done this Friday. I just got it trimmed so it won't break off and so it will grow; I'm trying to grow my hair out. I want to color my hair, but I'm not getting a permanent dye because I know it will cause split ends. So I'm getting a rinse--- a non-permanent one. I just want to make sure that this will not have any effect on my hair after it's rinsed out: so, it won't cause any damage/breakage, right?

If this helps anyone, I'm mixed with black and white but my hair texture is more like a black persons, but it grows fast and is a bit finer than a typical black person.



Answer
First of all, I've been doing hair for a long time and there is no such thing as typical black people hair. our hair comes in all types and one type is not majority over other types. And no, a rinse will not hurt your hair at all. It is actually very good for the hair. I sometimes encourage my clients to put a clear rinse on even if they don't want color because it seals the cuticle of the hair and gives it a healthy shine.

hair color?




ghazal


i wanted to dye my hair black but it came out very pitch black and it looks very nasty, does anyone know anything i can put on my hair to make my color softer other than putting on more hair color.. Is there anything natural for making hair color soft?


Answer
Try putting a color rinse on your hair. If you don't know what it is, it is temporary color that is faint in the dark but can be "powerful" in the light and they work really well on dark hair and come in all kinds of colors from orange shades to blue black. It washes out gradually mine usually last about 2 months when I don't color my hair, and when I do color my hair the last months and they gradually lighten and change the dye color. But I suggest asking a stylist what color would be best for what color you want.
I had dyed red hair and my stylist told me to get it orange I had to put a burgundy rinse on it is what I mean.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Hair coloring---rinse & breakage?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment