Monday, March 31, 2014

Which is the best hair color salon in Austin, Texas?




.....


I am looking to get my hair colored and want it to look amazing. ANy good salons out there?

Thank you!



Answer
I just moved to austin and I made an appointment at Salon Cherie for tuesday, it's also a spa and it's on bee caves road I really hope its good! I'll let you know after tuesday

Does anyone know of any fantastic salons for AMAZING hair color in Austin, TX?




Cynthia R


Hey! I'm in need of an amazing hair color job. Any great salons of personal experience, websites, photos, etc will be great thanks!!!


Answer
I REALLY liked Pink when I had my hair coloured. They do really nice professional cuts/colours, crazy alternative cuts/colours, and everything in between. And they do them very well.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which is the best hair color salon in Austin, Texas?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment