Sunday, March 30, 2014

Asian, need new hair color!?




Catherine


I am 100% Korean and am kind of bored of my hair color. This past year while away at a camp some friends bleached it and then we dyed it blue for fun, it actually looked pretty cool since it wasn't my whole head. The dye washed out eventually and the bleach is taking a lot longer to wash out but I think my hair looks pretty cool half blonde/different shades of brown/black on top. But I'm kind of getting tired of my hair color and want to maybe dye the whole thing a shade lighter like Maggie Q. Do you guys think it would look okay? Any colors/types of dye that work best? Thanks!


Answer
I think koreans look really good when they dye their hair a light brown! Go for it! :)

korean and need a new hair color!?




xoelisexox


I am korean, so i have dark black hair and a tanish complextion. What is a new hair color that is not to different from my hair now, that won't clash with my skin tone and will look good?
*pictures if possible* thank you =]



Answer
You could try a medium brown-ish red..
http://www.hairstylestalk.com/images/asian-hairstyle1.jpg

Or if you don't want to change the color maybe you could put in highlights/streaks. A subtle red, brown or even blue would look nice.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Asian, need new hair color!?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment