Saturday, April 5, 2014

hair coloring?




nnjj


I have heard form a friend that coloring your hair causes some kind of cancer.That the darker you go the more you are at risk is this true? if so what kind of cancer? Help I really like to color my hair, but I don't want cancer!


Answer
Hi,
getting cancer from coloring your hair is just a Myth and it's not true at all.
I recently read in a magazine article that there is currently no connection to eachother.

CHanging my hair color?

Q. I have dark brown hair.I wanna go a golden blonde but still have a little brown blended in.I don't wanna just get blonde highlights in my hair because my friend did that and I think it looks trashy.I want my hair to be drastically different if I'm payin 60 dollars to get my hair done.I trust my hairdresser (I have a lot of friend that get their hair done by her and she does awesome color) anyway, does anyone have pictures of what it would look like?


Answer
http://www.style-hair-magazine.com/image-files/largeblondehaircolor7.jpg




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: hair coloring?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment