Sunday, July 21, 2013

What haircuts are good for a square face?

best hairstyle square face
 on Best Short Hairstyles for Square Faces
best hairstyle square face image



skf


I have a very broad, square face with prominent jaw and cheeck bones. I've never really been able to find a cut that I like. What type of hairstyle would work best for me?


Answer
Long with long layers, no bangs. Loose waves can soften some of the angles of the face.

What is a good hairstyle for a square face?




LizzBizz


I have long hair and would like to keep it that way. I also would like to know the best bangs for a square face
I have curly hair but I straighten it also. I would like to know what would flatter my square face best. Pictures welcomed.



Answer
If you have a square face, you'll want to play down your strong, angular jaw. Texture, in the form of curls or choppy ends, do this brilliantly. You can also get away with short, spiky cuts and long, sleek styles with layers that start at the jawline and continue downward.
Avoid: One-length bobs (especially chin-length) and blunt-cut bangs. These will make your face look even more square. Photo gallery of square face shapes

Celebs who share your face shape: Gwyneth Paltrow, Demi Moore, Angelina Jolie, Isabella Rosellini and Rosario Dawson


hope this helps! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What haircuts are good for a square face?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment