Thursday, July 25, 2013

How should i go about cutting my bangs like this?

best hairstyle with bangs
 on Long Layered Hairstyles with Bangs | Hairstyles Salon
best hairstyle with bangs image



Mica


http://www.cosmopolitan.com/style/hairstyles/Bang-It-Out

Thats the look i want but i don't want to mess up.

can someone give me a step by step guide?



Answer
you should go into ur hairstylist to get that done, if u do it urself, ur most likely goin to mess up.. and ur not going to be sure how to do it.. i dont even know how to lol. just take that pic into ur hairstylist and say: "i want those bangs" :]

How do i keep my bob hairstyle looking good?




Chloe Mari


I have a bob hairstyle. It's just a plain, sensible hairstyle with bangs. It looked great when i first got it cut, but now that i've washed it my hair just flips up, and no matter how long i try to curl it under with a flat iron it doesn't work! I've even tried a curling iron, but it still flips up! Any method or product i can try?


Answer
What I would do is go back to where you got it cut, and ask how you can keep your hair looking healthy and nice.
That way they can literally show you, and help you with the products,
just for your special cut :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How should i go about cutting my bangs like this?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment