Monday, July 22, 2013

What hair color looks best with pale skin?

best hair color for very pale skin
 on Hair Color Ideas and Trends: How to Find The Perfect Shade For Your ...
best hair color for very pale skin image



spyvixen17


I have pale skin with blue eyes and some freckles, I want to change my hair color but don't know what would look best. Right now its a dark brown but I was thinking about a red or blonde color.


Answer
I also have very pale skin and recently went strawberry blonde... Everyone tells me it looks so natural. I'd recommend it to anyone who's a bit pale.

what is the best hair colour for pale skin with a yellow hue?







Well i have pale skin with a yellow hue to it, my eyes are a light shade of blue, my hair colour is currently light brown, but i am hoping for a change, i like the looks of an almost white colour or plum or bright red, but i don't know what would look better, i hope this is enough information and any help would be nice and greatly appreciated thanks!


Answer
Go BLONDE!!! :D Im doing it next week for the summer...hehe
by the sounds of it, you will suit blonde hair
good luck anyways x0x0x




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What hair color looks best with pale skin?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment