Sunday, July 21, 2013

What happens when you sleep with styled curly hair?

in style best hair dryer
 on Ths re often loud enough t add t� �our risk, according t ...
in style best hair dryer image



Olivia


I'm thinking about styling it now instead of in the morning. I put creme,mousse and hair spray in my hair.will anything happen over night I want a new hair style when my hair is dry it looks exactly like taylor swifts except a little thicker.


Answer
If you have naturally curly hair and you attained the look by scrunching it, you can "plunk it" overnight. I do it all the time, it's really easy and it works really well! Check out the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2qD38ZYX6A

How do I style my hair like Ryan from the OC? What product does he use?




Twit_Maste


How would I make Ryan's trademark kind of messy fringe / bangs style hair? What kind of products would I use, and would I blow dry my hair? I have the same length and colour as him. Many, many thanks.
Many thanks for the "he's so hot" and "you're too vain" responses. You absolute retards.



Answer
When you get out of the shower, towel dry your hair. Get most of the "drippeys" out. Get a stick wax (I strongly recommend TIGI's Bed Head hair stick), and take the top off. Run the wax all over the top of your head...just directly rub the wax on your hair--not necessarily in any particular manner--just kind of run it all over (in a crazy pattern that almost covers your hair) once. Then run your fingers through it, messily styling it with you rfingers. Take four fingers and pull up on some parts, etc. Toussle it until your desired results are visible, and you're good to go! :) Good luck and have fun with it!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What happens when you sleep with styled curly hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment