Sunday, July 21, 2013

Do i need to use hair color developer if i am going for a darker color?

best hair color developer
 on http://www.manedepot.com/images/T/colorl
best hair color developer image



kooks


Im not sure, but i think developer bleaches hair, i mean the second ingredient is hydrogen peroxide. I want to dye part of my blond hair red again (the blond was an accident). Can i just put on the red hair color and skip the developer?


Answer
You must must must have Developer.

What is the ratio of hair color and developer when coloring hair?




Colleen


I'm coloring my hair back to brown, its blonde right now. I have a two oz bottle of ion color brilliance liquid permanent hair color, and a bottle of salon care developer. Need to know how much hair clor and developer to mix together


Answer
Brown is average




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do i need to use hair color developer if i am going for a darker color?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment