Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Any sites for help with how to style curly hair?

best style for curly hair
 on Wedding Hairstyles Ideas for Curly Hair | WedWebTalks
best style for curly hair image



whatshot?


Ok, my hair is really curly . I tried straightening it but it got really damaged because i was straightening it every day. Now i got a new haircut and now she is shiny and healthy and i started liking my curls. I just need some ideas on how to style it after u wash it or some interesting ideas about up-does . Any sites for helping us curly haired people or any ideas on how to style curly hair? Please Help.


Answer
I have natural curly hair and I hate it but when i do wear my hair curly I use this site

www.naturallycurly.com/

How could I style my curly hair?




A Marie


I have hair that is mildly curly. They are looser curls. Since my hair is super frizzy, I have to shower everyday. After I shower, I style my hair with mousse and hair spray. It looks pretty, but it's getting boring. I've had the same hair style routine for 2 years. Does any one have any tips on how to style curly hair? Also any tips on curly hairstyles would be great. Thanks.


Answer
If your hair is long, I would say go short for the summer. If you like it long put some layers and get a diffuser turn your head upside down and diffuse it. It will look wild and sassy. Trust me I am a hairdresser.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Any sites for help with how to style curly hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment