Sunday, July 21, 2013

What hair color shade should i buy to get a light brown with no red tones!?

best hair color you can buy
 on Posted by: molvee | Conversation: 5 comment | Category: Hairstyle
best hair color you can buy image



adribaby12


So, I wanna go for a light brown hair color, but every hair color shade i've tried has reddish or orange tones that i don't like. What hair color dye can i buy to get a light brown with noo red or orange tones, i want just a light pretty brown. Please help, thanks!


Answer
try clairol. i always recommend this brand for hair dyes because of the chart they have that makes it so darn easy to find the right color

http://www.clairol.com/niceneasy/perfect_10/shade_palette/

is the interactive online chart that can help you look at the exact color that you want and won't have to worry about those unlucky surprises

What store-bought hair color will change my dark hair to a caramel color?




bel


I have really dark brown hair (level 3 for those that are colorists/stylists) so it's almost black. I want to change the color to a medium caramel brown color, (sort of like J.Lo's hair color without her blonde highlights.) What kind of store-bought hair color can I buy to make this happen? I really don't have a ton of money to spend at a salon, and I'm not looking for a major change, just something to brighten up my dark hair and make it a warm caramel color. Thanks! :)


Answer
I don't think so... I have dark brown hair too and I've tried all types of hair dye, even the lighter shades make my hair a reddish, auburn color... you have to bleach your hair first if you want your hair to be that color.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What hair color shade should i buy to get a light brown with no red tones!?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment