Wednesday, January 1, 2014

What is a good easy formal hair style?

best and easy hair style
 on Guide to Wedding Hairstyles for Medium Length Hairs
best and easy hair style image



flutera


I have a winter formal tonight but I don't know what to do with my hair. It is shoulder length and brown. It is also really thick. I want a easy hair style that I can do at home by my self without using a lot of time. Please help and I really need pictures if possible to understand. Thanks


Answer
i have 2 questions for you:
1) do you have a straightner with flat edges
&
2) do you know how to curl ribbon

if you answered yes, here's a really simple elegant hair style for you:
taking small sections, no bigger than you straightener is wide, and using the same technique you use to curl ribbons, curl your hair. when you're done ribboning all of your hair you can either pin half or all of it up, or leave it all down.

GOOD LUCK!

Cute, easy hair styles for curly/wavy hair during the summer?




Amberlyn s


I'm not going to be straightening my hair as much in the summer since it'll be humid and I'll most likely sweat, and I'll need cute, easy hair styles for the summer. Thanks in advance.


Answer
Down:
Braid/Plait your hair overnight and then put a headband on.
Down with a braid/plait on the side
Half up half down.
Down with a headband/clip

Up:
Low side pony with bangs out.
High Pony with plait/braid on the side
Pony with headband
Pony with braid wrapped around hair tie
Messy Bun with bangs out
Messy bun with headband
There are lots more, and BubzBeauty on YouTube has lots of tutorials on summer/spring hair styles, you should look her up.

Good Luck :) x




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good easy formal hair style?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment