Friday, January 3, 2014

Should I cut off my bangs and let the top grow out?

best hairstyle 2013 men
 on The Messy Top Cut Men's Hairstyles 2013 - StyleHoster | StyleHoster
best hairstyle 2013 men image



Tomi Li


Ok so Im a guy and the very front hairline of my forehead has some cowlicks basically the entire front line of my forehead so its very hard to style. However all my hair before that line is very nice and will do whatever I want it to do. So should I try cutting my bangs almost completely gone and let the hair that is before my hairline grow out over it?

I am not sure if this is a good idea but I have always had hair problems my whole life due to my cowlicks on the hairline. I also have very fine straight hair.

If you do not understand here are a few pictures.

Example of my hairline in front just say all these front hairs are cowlicks.

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/hair_transplant_photos/Dr_Rahal/front-hair-line-detail-hair-transplant-1535-grafts-Dr-Rahal.jpg


And in theory if I cut all those cowlicks off I could cover my forehead if I gew out the other hairs that are not cowlicks sort of like this pic....

http://en.2014download.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/cool-men-hairstyle-2014.jpg


Is this a terrible idea or do people actually do this?



Answer
I know several people at my school do this and let me tell you, they're the most attractive in the school ;3

I'd do it if you want to.

What hairstyle does Brian (Paul Walker) have in Fast and Furious?




Jarriel B


What hairstyle/haircut does he have in fast and furious 1 & 2? He has a wavy, thick smooth type hair and I have straight, thick hair trained forward (asian/male). How would I ask a barber to cut my hair like his. I'm still growing it out to be long and as soon as its long enough I'll go from there. Please good answers, thanks!


Answer
here is no doubt that common man follows the celebrities when it comes to fashion. As 2013, has begun almost all the celebrities have tried new hairstyles. They are looking cool in their new avatars. If you will spend a few hours with your hair stylist you can also get a makeover but for that you have to know about the hairstyle which you wish to try. In 2013, very short hairstyle are in trend so most the celebrities have tried this adorable hairstyle, but most of them have tried something new with their hair so that they can look different and trendy. Here is men celebrity short hairstyle which you can look up to.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should I cut off my bangs and let the top grow out?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment