Monday, December 30, 2013

What other hair colors can Brunettes pull off besides brown?

best hair color for brunettes
 on Tips for coloring your hair at home
best hair color for brunettes image



Abbey


What hair color's can the average brunette pull off besides brown hair.


Answer
I have had my fair share of blonde highlights and they look really good. I just got it redone today and its almost completely blonde. I like it but I wouldn't go completely blonde.

How can I turn my multi-colored hair to blonde without bleaching, lighting tips?




Miss Malfu


I dye my hair and bleach a lot. my original hair color is brunette. Right now my hair is a dark brown/light black shade with different shades of purple throughout it. I want to get my whole head a nice blonde color without using bleach. Is there any less harmful things i can use, i think there is lighting shampoo's or something, any help?

OR if you don't know of any, what bleach should i get? (Maybe I should try Clairol) any suggestions?



Answer
you can dye your hair blonde naturally....
you can use lemons, soak your hair in freshly squeezed lemon juice
make sure every strand is saturated with the lemon juice, then sit outside under the sun for about 30 minutes, lemon acid has powerful hair lightening properties, as well as chamomile , do that for about once in a week for best results , or use henna yellow or beige powder...

hope that helped ;)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What other hair colors can Brunettes pull off besides brown?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment