Tuesday, December 31, 2013

How can i go from a dark brown hair colour to natural orange ?

best hair color red
 on red red hair
best hair color red image



Amanda


My natural hair colour is red/orange and i haved coloured it dark brown in the fall. Now i would really like to go back to my natural hair colour in the next little while but i do not want to ruin my hair with bleach or extensive damage. What would be the best way to reach my goal without ruining my hair?


Answer
sounds annoying but the only way is to grow it out. Go to the hairdressers, they will be able to help you disguise the regrowth. I know you dont want to use any more hair colour or bleach, but in the this situation, it will be necessary to help you get back to your original colour. A colour remover MAY help, but they work best on fresh colour

What Is Your Favorite Hair Color And Why?




Marilyn


What do you feel about the hair colors: Red, Blond, Brown, Black. What feelings do each of these hair colors evoke?


Answer
I like blond for me cause I have been blond since I was a baby. I think Angelina Jolie looks beautiful with dark brown hair. I think that Nicole Kidman with her strawberry hair is gorgeous. Ozzie Osbourne's daughter is cute with black hair. So it depends on what people look good in. I look good in my blond.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can i go from a dark brown hair colour to natural orange ?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment