Tuesday, December 31, 2013

What unnatural hair color should I dye all of my hair?

best hair color diy
 on Nolvie Knows Best: Pastel Hair Dye DIY
best hair color diy image



Squirtle


I have light blue eyes, pale skin, and my natural hair color is dark brown.


Answer
I'm sure that blue or pink would look great, but why not try out lots of different cool shades of hair color before choosing the one that is perfect for you?

Hair chalking is an easy, inexpensive way to try out unnatural looking hair colors, and best of all, it's temporary! You can color your hair in the morning, and wash it out at night. All of the advantages of a hip, new hairdo without the damage or commitment.

Check out the blog Hair Chalking: An Easy DIY Guide by Visual-Makeover.com to learn more today! Don't miss it.

Question for someone knowledgable about DIY hair color?




J


I am going from dyed blonde to brunette. My natural hair color is a dark blonde, but I've been coloring it for years and years. It's currently slightly brassy. I normally buy hair color from Sally's.

Should I go for an ash brown? I'm not interested in going very dark. Any other tips would be great.
I also have issues w/fading. I know after about 5 weeks the blonde will reappear and the brown will fade.



Answer
use a natural or neutral level 6 or 7 semi permanent dye. The reason for the semi is you know your hair will fade fast even with permanent color. This way you won't damage you hair and you will be able to color it again when it fades. Another bonus is that if you don't like it you not stuck with it!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What unnatural hair color should I dye all of my hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

1 comment: