Wednesday, January 1, 2014

What hair color looks striking on Asian skin?

best hair color miami
 on While Sofia Vergara was nominated for Best Actress in a TV Comedy ...
best hair color miami image
Q. I'm slightly (the key word here is "slightly," as in a little darker than fair, with underlying yellow tones) tanned skin and dark brown, almost black, eyes. Imagine the Asian chick, Gong Li, in Miami Vice the movie; that's my skin color.

I want a new hair color for this summer. Notice I mentioned "striking," so please do not say jet black as one of the answers. All-over color? Highlights? Lowlights? What? Thank you. =]


Answer
Honey Brown-Blonde
(Honey brown with hint of blonde-ish color) will give you that
sweet, soft tone look. It will actually minimize your underlying yellow tones and contrast your tanned and darker (brown) skin. So if you are wanting a soft tone look and highlight your darker, tanned skin and look more "tanned, Latino-lookin chick at Hawaii" Also (As I said) honey brown brings out darker colors. So it will bring out your eyes too which is black. It will make your eyes look more darker and contrasted.
If going for Honey Brown, I think highlights will look stunning. A all over would be pretty too. But, highlights on the sides can help to bring your cheek's tanned (darker) look rather than all over. It's your choice really go for the one you want. Be dramatic and color it all over if you wish :) EIthers pretty

Second option is Blue Black (that's what I have now, and i LOVE IT p.s I'm an asian chick as well) It's a color that's black with hint of blue. You can see the blue really clearly in bright light. Blue black can give you that edgy, cold, cool look.
It will sharpen and really highlight (not bring out, but rather "highlight") your black eyes, and it sometims makes them look glaring and like cat-eyes (which are so pretty in my opnion) due to it's highlighting effect. For this one, go for an all over definitly. So, try something totally new. Look edgy, cold, cool, and mysterious (chick with black eyes and blue (partly) hair, woah! â¥)



Honey, trust me HONEY BROWN (for more tanned sexy Latino look)
and BLUE BLACKS (cold, frozen, edgy, mysterious look which highlights your black eyes that it makes it look glaring *cat-eye*) ARE GREAT.
It is my advice that if you don't have really a "different" type of Asian skin, like really fair (great for blonde) or tanned skin (sexy Jamaican lookin skin) don't go for blonde or that kind of really yellow-ish color and also no red (it can "kill" your Asian skin, by highlighting your skin WAY too much). So no total blonde or red! pls!

â¥hope it helps..

How fast does hair grow in a month?

Q. So during the winter my blonde hair gets to a brownish color and in 3 days I am leaving for Miami and then a 7 day cruise to mexico and Jamaica and etc.. Recently I got blonde highlights really light but my roots grew out about 2 or maybe 3 inches. Should I quickly get more highlights or will the sun make the roots lighter during this week? Thanks!


Answer
HAIR TRIVIA:
⢠The hair on your head grows at about 0.00000001 miles per hour. That's a half-inch per month. Mine grows 3/4" in 29 days.

Hydrogen Peroxide or lemon juice. The chemicals in the pool can do that too! Blondes have long used lemon juice to brighten their highlights when out in the sun. But a combination of lemon and orange juices delivers the most natural looking results. The mix creates a warmer, more golden color. That depends if your hair is thinning and what other chemicals are on your hair and how are you styling your hair.

My son made his black hair blonde using hydrogen peroxide, but I have to warn you, they will be blonde until they're cut off 100%. Have you seen the Outsiders, C. Thomas Howell made his hair blonde!
One example using coffee on her natural hair: "Many of you have probably heard of dying your hair with coffee. I tried this method last week. I got the 8 O' Clock 100% Arabica Coffee Ground. I brewed two large cups of it, and then dumped on my hair, trying as hard as possible to get all parts of my hair. I let it sits in my hair for 3 hrs. putting a plastic bag over it to keep in the heat. I then rinsed and dried. But when I saw the results, my hair was lighter? So answer the following:
Why was it lighter?"
Another example: "So, I'm trying to lighten my dark brown hair, so yesterday before I sleep, I made a hair mask: 1/2 cup honey, 1 cup water, 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon, mixed them together and kept it on my hair over night. So, today I washed it out and I noticed that my hair is way darker, you can' really see any brown tinge, does any one know how that happened, and if it will stay that way, will it fade?"

Hair lightening from the sun is drying to the hair, it also means they're discolored from sunburned. Add lemon juice to the formula, or any other methods, is the result for double dried & damaged hair.

One example from YA Poster regarding Sun-in: "Please don't go thru what I went through. I used Sun In, which is pretty much just like the lemons, all over my hair about 10 times in a month and a chuck of my hair ON THE TOP got fried off. But the hair has grown back now that u can't really notice it. But when I get my hair wet that chunck of hair that got fried feels very waxing. And there is no way to get it off because that's how your hair is now. Please don't do it."
"Sometimes it is not what you put on the hair that makes the big difference, itâs what you take off of the hair that brings out the beauty in blondes," says Celebrity Stylist Mohammad Rahebi.

Example 2: I used sun yesterday thinking it would lighten up my brown hair a little. Come the next day my hair is ORANGE! I have never put color in my hair nor lightened it with any products! How do I get my color back without dyeing it? I hate this color and I need help! I start school on September 5th and I can't have it for school, or especially homecoming! Help me!!

If you're going to Miami, and will be swimming in the pool, chemicals on your hair can also turn your hair GREEN or BLUE.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What hair color looks striking on Asian skin?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment