Tuesday, November 12, 2013

what hairstyle would suit me when wearing a saree?

best hairstyle with saree
 on party wear sarees ~ Cute Hairstyles
best hairstyle with saree image



charissey


i have a bangs, a shoulder length hair, i dont know how to do my hair... can u help me guys?


Answer
well u can make a bun it looks good with sari :)

How can I make myself when I wear halfsaree:)?




Cutemeera


I wanna wear half saree to my school.. I wanna look attractive.... Which hairstyle and make up will suit it.. And in addition plz suggest me some thing for a beautiful face on tat day...


Answer
Wearing half saree looks good if you are a teenaged school girl - You may follow any dress code not offensive to any.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what hairstyle would suit me when wearing a saree?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment