Thursday, November 14, 2013

Shaved/short hair side for female. Will this look good on me?

trendy hair color 2013
 on Ombre Hair Trends 2013 | Ombre Hair Colour | Summer Fashion Trends ...
trendy hair color 2013 image



Sydney Cha


This is me me^.^

http://postimg.org/gallery/1tpe5ce2/
I normally wear concert tees and skinny jeans along with DCs and my make up is a little darker than that usually. Also, I have my nose pierced and my cartilage pierced on that side. I have and industrial on the other side and double lobes on each side, I don't know if this makes a difference or not.
And this is what I want to do
http://postimg.org/gallery/23uvx1iy/
It's the half shaved idea but I want it short like 3/4 to 1 inch instead of all the way shaved. My hairs normally a little redder just haven't dyed it in a while. I also don't want all the half shaved. I want it shorter to just slightly behind my ear not the whole half. Will this look good? And will anyone put a link for a REALLY good example for this? Thank you ^.^



Answer
The links below are my own personal preferences as far as the "best examples" of the Skrillex look. The reason(s) I think these are good examples is because from certain angles, one wouldn't be able to tell that the person has had a potion of their hair shaved. (which may be 100% contrary to what your intention is for having it done in the first place, however.)

I think that these are good examples because extreme cuts, colours & styles are not for everyone. IRONY plays a big part. A cherub-faced little angel with a piercing and a partial buzz is ironic = cool. A steely-staring, serial-killer with a partial buzz, tats and piercings is pretty much predictable = par for the course to the rest of the world.

Alice Dellal's hair colour(s), as well as the long length make her partial buzz look really cute. At any time, she could emphasise the buzz or she could camouflage it (and in some circumstances, one may need to appear to be a little more conservative.. let's be realistic here).
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6192/6050879847_53c7819de2_b.jpg

I think this is the best that Kelly Osborn has ever looked:
(not sensing any angst or dark, troubled waters any more)
Maybe she's in love!
http://kirstensstylereport.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/kelly-osbourne-shaves-head.jpg

The conservative dress aside, she has managed to find the perfect, happy medium between trendy, quirky, a little eccentric (revealing her own personality to the world); doing so by way of a more conservative colour, curl and cut. Her buzzed sides look awesome and she really looks great.

AmberRose always looks good, no matter what she does. She's a good example of how a total (or partial) buzz can be a good thing:
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiI8GXQZqasohOLkX-4Ogu1C8kP32TIsKOnv6eXTyXcP5avqzpWVOp9QAu0_Zf6DKsqz8TzZcfC4O6_d0FAiEqJfz3DiQdswIol8-qC2v82Ab_ztOno97jGV-YOBE-L5LeZwesnNMW4VBU/s320/amber_rose_bald2.jpg

I am just NOT into most tats because I can't help but focus on the fact that in time, the person will probably have serious regrets re: whatever it is they've had inked on to their body. BUT.. this is a good example of a partial buzz, as well as a tattoo. In time, if she regrets the roaring tiger.. she lets her hair grow. Perfect. Besides.. this looks great. It's really pretty and unique. (love the thought of a 'hidden message' under the hair)
http://stylefuture.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/shaved-head1.jpg

Miley Cirus' hair looks great. Love the front, longer, whisps that soften the face. Love the colour on her (looks beautiful). Love the darker buzzed sides. Love the length. This is a great example of the look.:
http://hardrockhomemaker.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/shavedmiley1.jpg

Agnes Deyn is another one who can do no wrong. Seriously. The all-over buzz is beautiful:
http://www.ilove80.be/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/agyness-deyn.jpg

.and so is the partial buzz:
http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTkxOTg1NjU3Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTE0MTYwNA@@._V1._SY314_CR10,0,214,314_.jpg

..and platinum buzz:
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/61797005/Agyness+Deyn.png

..spiked buzz:
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjlljFLXyYoiN8hAfnlbIhMVZ472d4zHfA5Bg7Sw0wtlXvJ2wZ0jkz6ELJ5rd1JRL36FW2XAvdaAGYvU-XNJcDHNSznJsmRH4TeTqFR0PSYHd-vrN-vhtBIZj07T7gdv1rb-d_GJWAQ99dp/s320/Agyness+Deyn_0_0.jpg

Cassie Ventura's side buzz skrillex looks pretty because of the colour. The darker buzz and roots with the golden, honey blonde colour (and skin) look great on her.:
http://www.edmsauce.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Cassie.jpeg

The key (again, in my opinion) is to have really sexy, cute, feature-softening fringe that spikes or whisps toward the center of your forehead (with some highlights). Depending on the shape/size of the ear.. a little longer section may be necessary in front of the ear (just a wee bit).

The very top/crown should be pretty short so it stays up and doesn't flop-over. If you aren't into short-short then it has to be quite long. To me, it's either one or the other. The partial buzz can be on one or both sides. The buzz should stop along the line of the back of the ear.. no further. Any further and you lose your length. If you go that far.. you might as well buzz the whole head.

As far as will it look good on you.. Yes. I think so. You have great features: big dimples, big blue eyes and baby cheeks. I like your glasses, too. People who look all hard, harsh and scary seem 'other-worldly' to the general public when they have this type of cut/style because it's overkill. Having a baby face with dimples translates every style choice, every piercing, every tat (not that you said you have any).. into a positive, attractive, pretty VS. negative, scowling, angry look.

Thoughts on this haircut?




Krys


I'm want to get a new haircut in the distant future, and I'm contemplating this one:

http://www.besthairstyles2013.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/short-haircuts-11.jpg

I think it's cute and it would definitely work with my face shape (oval). I'm just a little nervous with cutting my relatively long hair, which I am very sick of. And well, to me it's cute but it's always nice to have a second opinion, right?

Also, I'm self-concise with hair color. My hair color is golden brown, do you think it'd look okay in that hairstyle?

So all you hair experts, what do you think?



Answer
It's very trendy, and very edgy. I like it. Any haircut looks fine with any color.

When you go to get it cut, ask your hairdresser what she thinks, too. Usually if she says 'are you sure?' She has doubts about it on you. So when she says that ask her if she has another suggestion.

By chance, whats your natural hair type? Curly, wavy, straight? If its straight, this would be a dream. If its wavy it could work with minimal styling.

But if your hair is curly, you would have to do a bit of damage for it to duplicate the girl in the picture. Just some food for thought.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Shaved/short hair side for female. Will this look good on me?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment