Thursday, November 14, 2013

What are the colors for summer this year 2013?

fashion hair curly style
 on One might be seeing many celebrities with short and beautiful hair ...
fashion hair curly style image



Adrianna


Okay so trying to keep up with the fashion so what are the colors the icons ( peace signs. Flowers)
And what's the hair style curly straight crimped buns
Thanks :D



Answer
Bright colours! Like really, really pink and such, that always works in the sun! ;)
Mint is also REALLY in (and I'm not complaining, that's my favourite colour!).
Black and white always work, all year around, 24/7 365!
Also, flower pattern is really in this summer, and, well, basically any pattern! Stripes and dots you can never go wrong with.
Basically, just anything that you're in the mood for! The summer of 2013 is going to be epic, and the trends are going to be very versatile!
And the hair: pretty much everything. Wearing it down in soft waves is what I feel is going to be the trend this year, and sidebraides are always cute. Basically, change your hairstyle regularly this summer! ;)

Have a great summer, girl!

How to give myself a complete makeover over the summer?




Ellie


Alright, so I am going to be a sophomore in high school next school year. Summer starts for me in two weeks. I hate when people at school say i am not pretty; so I would love to prove them all wrong. I want them all to be shocked when we come back to school in the fall. Then walk past them, feeling confident.

Here's a description of me now:
-5"3; 118 pounds.
-Curly brown hair that is about 2 inches above my shoulder blades. (I want to grow it out.)
-I am pretty pale right now.
-I have brown eyes & glasses which I'd like to keep, but maybe get cuter frames.
-I have some acne on my face & shoulders.
-I guess my style would be slightly girly; but maybe i should go girlier?
-Black eyebrows.
-Full lips; big nose :(

All tips and advice are appreciated! Makeup, fashion, & hair ideas would be wonderful :)
Thank you!



Answer
Ok, so I was also a freshman incoming sophomore and I just had an amazing summer transformation!!!!

First thing to do is get your eyebrows done. They make your WHOLE look so do not underestimate them. If your eyebrows are as black as u say they are, you can make them look like cara delevingne's. If not, just shave them off or pluck them off. it's easy to find an eyebrow shaver at a convenience store.

Second is to do something about your weight (if you want). I am not saying you are fat (we weigh just the same actually!) but sometimes the extra weight in some of your body parts makes you look bigger than you're supposed to be. Go jogging every other day if you're not very committed and you'll see results without even trying. Tone your legs to look better and maybe even invest in some small dumbells that you can lift sometimes to tone your arms. It will make you look better! Also cut down on some food.

For your face, wash them everyday for a good 3 minutes. Make sure your cleanser washes deep. Make your hands very clean before you do anything and try to sleep earlier. Lack of sleep makes a person's acne and eyebags look VERY noticeable. To take out the acne, I recommend going to the dermatologist or buying good facial cleansers.

On clothes, if you have a picture of your favorite outfit, I could choose something that might be able to fit your style! But to be safe, always have a pair of cute sneakers. Always have cute earrings. Carry a cute hoody around too, and if you want to look really girly without trying, practice on some cute boys! Haha

For hair, since your hair isn't very long, just grow it out. Massage your scalp every other day, and if you want to give it an extra inch in an instant, buy an iron to help yourself. You can just tie it, that's what I did, and now it's past my shoulders and up to my chest almost! If you're comfortable, dye your hair a great color and you'll look so good!

Since you were born with those lips and that nose, you should work it, girl! Damn! Wear lip gloss and try to look pouty with your lips. If you think your nose is really big, contour it on the sides but not too much, because it'll look fake. You can find some good video tutorials for nose contouring.

Lastly, if you're already comfortable with yourself, you don't have to do any of this. Also, if people think you're trying to "please society" or anything like that, you're NOT. You simply want to look good for yourself and there's nothing wrong with feeling confident. If a girl goes to you and says you're ugly, go, "So?" and roll your eyes. Don't feel like you have to live your life under these popular/other people who think they can tell you what to do. They can't. You have to learn to love yourself in the process too, and in the middle of your summer transformation? Remember to still be you. You're going to be the same person, just with different clothes. GOODLUCK! AND SORRY I TOOK LONG! =) You're going to do so great.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the colors for summer this year 2013?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment