Tuesday, November 12, 2013

What's a good styling cream for thick, wavy hair?

best hair style cream
 on African Hair Braiding Styles for Women  Braid Hairstyle Pictures
best hair style cream image



Misia


I have blonde, thick, wavy hair. I was thinking about buying a styling cream to lessen the frizz in my hair and make it more smooth. Anybody have any suggestions? I don't want it to cost more than ten dollars.


Answer
I have think, wavy hair too and it's taken me FOREVER to find products that really work without making my hair look wet and heavy. I am a huge fan of AG products. Here's a link to them: http://www.curlmart.com/AG-Hair-Cosmetics-p-1-c-5.html
They range from $12-$25 but trust me, the few extra dollars is totally worth it. Right now I'm using their Re:Coil gel. I wash my hair at night and sleep on it and in the morning my waves are excellent. Hope this helps!

What is the best ANTI FRIZZ hair CREAM?




veronika_2


Whish hair styling cream brand is the best?


Answer
John Frieda. Nair is a hair removal not frizz control. Man, don't people think before posting an answer that is silly?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's a good styling cream for thick, wavy hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment